Linx offer nationwide M&E solutions in the commercial and industrial sectors, providing a comprehensive range of mechanical and electrical services from concept, consultation, planning and design through to the final installation, testing and aftercare. Our undoubted reputation in these fields has been built upon our ability to provide the highest possible standards of safety, reliability and efficiency at a competitive and transparent price.
Our commitment to innovation has made us a trusted independent specialist. We have realised the necessity for this work ethic in order to fulfil our customers’ requirements; we approach design and installation with the clients’ needs foremost, and without forgetting the importance of individuality and recognition. Our main aim is to provide outstanding customer service to produce total satisfaction from our clients and maintain them as repeat customers.
Our services include:
- Initial consultation and advice
- Design and specification
- Reports and fault finding
- Thermal modelling and thermal assessments
Specialist areas include:
- Lighting and power
- Interior and exterior lighting
- Fire detection and alarms
- Structured network systems
- Electrical and mechanical testing
- Breakdown and maintenance
- CCTV systems
- Earthing and bonding
- Air conditioning
- Commercial and domestic gas
- Mechanical and natural ventilation systems
- Renewable technologies – heat pumps, solar, PV etc.
- Building management and controls
- Commercial and industrial heating
- Hot and cold water services
- Legionella testing and chlorination services
- Duct cleaning and AHU maintenance services
We work throughout the UK, from the north of Scotland to the south coast of England, and we offer assurance with 24 hour call out for our M&E services should our clients request it.